Thursday, September 4, 2008

Runner?




I apologize for my short hiatus from blogging. I know I have upset my fans, both of them, Sorry Leyla and Emily. I have recently started running again. My friends Ryan and Kevin are training for the Chicago Marathon on October 4. I, for some reason, thought starting to train 5 weeks out with marathon runners was a good idea. I was actually impressed with myself that I could make the 13 mile run with them last Saturday. I do think it looks a little odd that these two fit guys with sleeveless shirts and cut biceps are running with this chubby guy. Clearly people driving by must be thinking one of these things is not like the other. Me bouncing and jiggling quite a bit more than a real runner should. It begs the question, How can someone run 13 miles and still be chubby? I don't know. I'm going to McDonald's to clear my head and think it over.

No comments: