Monday, September 22, 2008

Ready, Set...Wait


We have Olive's room ready to go. Incase the pink didn't clue you in we are having a girl. Hudson has decided to help prepare us for Olive's arrival as well. He has decided the last few nights to wake up every two hours. He will cry for me and I will get to his room and ask him what he wants. He will say "Quesadilla" or "Pizza" or "Hot Dog". He's totally hip to Taco Bell's 4th meal. I also totally get that some of life's best meals taste better at 3am. I of course try to discourage this behavior as best as possible. The problem is, is that it runs in our blood. I remember staying up late as a young lad watching TV in the basement and then hearing the squeak of the floor above me as my pops on autopilot fixed himself a bowl of ice cream. I would go upstairs and he wouldn't even look at me. I think he was sleep eating. It's like a pit bull is bred to fight. We were bred to snack. You can't fight nature.

6 comments:

Nick said...

old news - update please. Like -how was your first experience at the new Tito Ortiz stadium of fire con leche (home of RSL)?!?!

Nick said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plblpstbfffffff zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Melanie said...

So I check this all the time hoping you will put another entertaining blog and still nothing! I see your daughters room but no daughter. You are such a slacker

Nick said...

its been months, this blog is dead to me.

Nick said...

I wish I could crumble it up like a an old picture and toss it in the garbage!

Nick said...

Once again, as with all else in our sordid friendship, you get me all hyped up about something new then I invest my time and money and love and efforts (only to gain your acceptance) and then you are gone.. off to the next fad or craze leaving me with a closet full of Racquetballs, Racquets, Golf clubs, Mountain biking Gear, Fly fishing gear and magazine subscriptions, an addiction to poker and Whoppers, and worst of all a closet full of JNCO jeans that you assured me would make me popular. (while your commissions at JMR soared)! - I could've been a very wealthy man .. now I have nothing but dusty memories!!!!