Thursday, August 21, 2008


Nick made a legitimate request in the comments of my previous post. I am posting this picture incase the authorities are in need of a lead on the latest possible stabbing in Sandy. Hudson and I were at South Towne Mall. We swung by the knife shop where Suzy was working. (Nicks better half) We were there visiting with Nick, Suzy and Macy when in walks in a young customer. Because kids sense evil, Hudson immediately grabs my leg and say's "Daddy, I scurd." All I could do was pat him on the head and say, "Me too son, me too." Suzy, showing no fear, goes right up to him and starts talking. Must be the 15 years in the blade biz.  The customer flashes from his man purse strapped across his body that he is packin' and is interested in adding to his medieval battle ax collection. Nick described him as a member of the Trench Coat Mafia. Nick missed out on one of the key ingredients of being a member. You need a trench coat. He was wearing a T-shirt that said, "Kick'n Bass" and a Wilson wrist band. I think he is more a citizen of Coo Cooville. I'm sorry the picture is a little blurry. Nick was scared and couldn't stop shaking. He may have trickled a little. Not sure you'll have to ask him.

2 comments:

Leyla... said...

What, now that you're on facebook you don't have time to entertain us soccer moms with your posts?

That guys looks super scary! It's amazing you got out of there with your lives!

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for a new post! It's sept now.