Thursday, September 4, 2008

Somebody has got to tell him!


You will have to click on this picture to get a better view. Did anyone else notice Stevie's choice of facial hair at the DNC last week? It's not a goatee because there is no hair on the chin. To me I pictured Stevie was in the back waiting to come on and enjoying a delicious piece of chocolate cake when they came back and said "Mr. Wonder your on!" I then picture him scrambling to get on stage forgetting to wipe his mouth, Obviously not checking a mirror. Is it just me, or is this a strange choice of facial hair? I get it, he's blind, but doesn't he have someone close to say "hey the hair around the face. Not good." 

2 comments:

Leyla... said...

Don't mess with Mr. Wonder! I love him!

Leyla... said...

Oh alright, I admit it... the facial hair is weird. But I still love you Stevie!